NiiCaP is a highly specialized lending agent, offering an integrated, one-stop small business loans and training programs. Our services and programs specialize in small business loan products and development services.
- Super Micro Loan
Under $2,000. Loans in this category require minimal documentation.
- Micro Loans
$2,000 - $50,000. Loans in this category fall within this area, and requires projections, market analysis and a business plan.
- Small Business Loans
Greater than $50,000. Loans in this category require more extensive financial information.
- Community Organization Loans
These loans are strictly for not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organizations.
Collateral and security requirements for all loan products are determined on a case-by-case basis.
Technical Assistance and Development Services
- One-On-One Technical Assistance / Pre-Loan Technical Assistance
Assessing client ideas, business plans and helping to develop plans to the point of submitting a loan application or acquiring other funding, In addition, providing guidance and support to the borrower as may be required, regardless of the need for loan funds.
- Post-Loan Technical Assistance
Post-loan services for the monitoring of activities and compliance, as well as business counseling services including cash-flow (inventory control, payables and receivables), bookkeeping and marketing.
- Business Classroom Training
Teaches general business concepts to entrepreneurs in the loan and technical assistance programs. Includes marketing, cash flow, inventory and customer service practices. Supplements one-on-one technical assistance.
Services are provided at no charge to successful loan applicants. NiiCaP also provides fee-for-service development services on a contractual basis for appropriate clients, both in and outside of the Target Markets.
Additional Technical Assistance Developmental Services
- Acquiring or upgrading physical plants and equipment
- Developing business plans, marketing plans, management skills and performance metrics
- Creating business relationships and strategic partnerships
- Developing products and services
- Setting and adjusting pricing for products and services
- Business certification courses
- Site visits and business evaluations
- Tailored training programs for adult learners with different learning styles
- New insights and skill-sets for emerging entrepreneurs